The wonder of the day is, "Why is Thanksgiving Always on a Thursday?"
Please follow the steps below:
1. Click the link to watch a video about the first Thanksgiving meal that occurred in 1621.
2. Next, click on the Wonderopolis link:
3. Read (or listen to) the article on the Wonderopolis page.
4. Take the "Wonder Word Challenge."
5. Did you get it? Complete "Test Your Knowledge."
6. Exit Slip: Open the Google Form and answer the following question:
"Being off of school or work are just two of the things you might be thankful for on Thanksgiving. So what else are you thankful for?"
I hope you learned something new today!
Ramsey Middle School
64089 Gellhous Lane, Louisville, KY 40299