We are now offering remote check out! If you have a child at Fairdale, and you would like to check out a book from the school library, please follow these steps:
1. Go to libraryworld (Find A Book page) and search for the book that your child is interested in reading.
2. Next to the book's record, click on REQUEST HOLD
3. Input STUDENT'S first and last name.
4. Input an email address (either the student's or another family member's, this is where we will send the confirmation.
5. AFTER receiving an email confirmation, the book can be picked up in the school office during regular school hours. It will be held for one week.
6. Read the book
7. Return the book to the school office.
8. Request a new book.
Any questions? Send me an email or fill out the ASK YOUR LIBRARIAN box.
Welcome back to school for the 2020-2021 school year! We will be starting out with virtual classes. You will find all of the information you need for library and other special areas right here. See you soon!
Your friend, Mr. Highley
Fairdale Elementary School
10104 Mitchell Hill Rd., Louisville, KY 40118